Friday 7 June 2013

Home-made Vanilla Ice-cream {No Machine}

One day Nikhil asked me to make him a dessert and I promised him that something will be waiting for him once he returns from office. Of-course I had not planned anything, so I started searching my kitchen cupboard for any possible ingredient which I could make use of. Tadaaaa! I found a tin of condensed milk. Now I only had to decide what to make of it ;) 
I decided to skip through the many bookmarked recipes and was keeping my eyes open for anything screaming 'Easy' or 'Quick' and stumbled upon this recipe (Thank You Ria)! This recipe just uses 2 or 3 ingredients of which one is a tin of condensed milk. Mission accomplished! 
Later after the taste test, we realized that this recipe is to stay. For the n number of reasons, I would need ice-cream and now I can make my own batch. Enjoy!!

Home-made Vanilla Ice-cream {No Machine}
Recipe adapted from Ria's Collection

Home-made Ice-cream {No Machine}

Ingredients:
2 cup Double Cream (chilled)
397 g Condensed Milk (one tin)
1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract (my fav flavor!)

Method: 
  • Using a hand mixer, beat the chilled double cream until stiff peaks are formed. 
  • Then simply fold in the condensed milk and pure vanilla extract to the cream. 
  • Transfer the whole batter with the help of a spatula/ spoon into a freezable container with lid.
  • Freeze for around 6 to 8 hours until it sets. Yes! the ice-cream is ready for you to enjoy.

Home-made Vanilla Ice-cream {No Machine}

Notes: I have used vanilla for flavoring as it is my favorite, you could try and whip up your own favorite flavor :D

                                                              ♥ Thank You ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...