Hot oil is nothing to mess with!
- Use large heavy bottomed pan for uniform heating of oil.
- Try to maintain the attained temperature of hot oil consistently.
- Take extra care and keep water off to avoid unnecessary splatter.
- Lower food gently into the hot oil, do not just drop it from a height.
- To avoid greasy food, one needs to fry at a high temperature and also take the food out of the oil as soon as it is cooked as it begins soaking up oil at a quicker pace after that.
- You can reuse oil but one needs to ensure that it is still fresh without any foul smell or discoloration or excessive foaming or excessive smoking.
- Minimize the odor in kitchen while frying by opening windows or turning on the extractor or by burning scented candles.
- Last but not least you should choose the right oil for the right cuisine.